by Mary W Maxwell, PhD, LLB
“The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (also known as the 9-11 Commission), an independent, bipartisan commission created by congressional legislation and the signature of President George W. Bush in late 2002, is chartered to prepare a full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks…. [and is] mandated to provide recommendations designed to guard against future attacks.”
The paragraph above popped up when I was looking for something on the Internet today. I think it is absolutely horrific that after 13 years we are still tolerating this absurd business.
The very persons listed in that paragraph are the ones we should hold responsible for 9-11. George Bush was totally derelict in his duty as president. He allowed a huge crime to occur. Most of the members of Congress then committed treason, yes, treason (“war on the people”), by signing the Patriot Act and Homeland Security Act to aid the emergence of a police state. The ten members of the “9-11 Commission” then went through the procedure of ‘investigating,’ in such a way as to protect the persons, including officers of the US military, and the Secretary of “Defense” (Donald Rumsfeld) who must surely have organized the attacks of 9-11.
As we used to say in high school (when they taught Latin): Quo usque tandem abutere, Catalina, patientia nostra?
Or to put it another way, When are we going to get off our duff and deal with reality?
Among the consequences of the 9-11 crime:
- More than 2,000 people were killed in New York that day, leaving that many families bereaved.
- The environment in Manhattan remained polluted for years afterwards, injuring countless people.
- The US, on no basis at all, proceeded immediately to bomb Afghanistan, then Iraq, causing an estimated 1.4 million deaths.
- Depleted uranium in those countries (and surrounding countries such as Iran and Israel) has resulted in birth defects.
- Muslims in America were persecuted without restraint.
- Surveillance, supposedly because of ‘terrorism,’ became extremely invasive.
- Soldiers of the ‘coalition countries’ were taught to torture.
- The young generation in America has grown up thinking it’s OK to bomb any nation and to make regime change at will.
- To continue the cover-up, the judicial system has become a hive of lies and word-twisting.
- Intellectuals, God help us, are afraid to speak of sweet reason.
- The population is in fear, and is in a state of denial about that fear.
This is disgraceful. We who are so fortunate, well-fed, and educated. How can we be putting everyone in the world in peril over absolutely nothing?
Darwin-based 1st Engineer Combat Regiment. Second on right is Jamie Larcombe, age 21, of Kangaroo Island, the man whose coffin is being carried below. His death was “during operations in Afghanistan.” Why?
— Mary W Maxwell lives in Adelaide and thinks we have all lost our minds. She asks you to watch this devastating 4-minute film and make a decision to do something about it.