A letter to the Australian Ministers from Christopher Brooks
The money creation racket is in essence so simple in method and yet so vaste in effect it is almost impossible for the human mind to contemplate that mankind could be deceived with such devastating impact over so many generations.
I (Christopher Brooks) ask our politicians three simple questions!
- Do you understand where our money is created and the effects of the private money creation monopoly?
- Why do we choose money slavery over money freedom?
- If my referenced material or proposition is wrong please explain exactly where and how it is in error?
Why does the Australian Parliament not exercise it’s rightful sovereignty over our money supply and economic life by issueing sensible quantities of credit through a common wealth agency on terms and conditions that benefit Australian interests?
This correct and achievable action would save our Nation many billions, potentially tens of billions, of debt servicing cost every year.
Sorcery and Deception
The only accurate historical description of this crime must involve the terms “sorcery” and “black magic” as this deception involves a type of possession of the collective mind resulting in a staggering illusion dominating over a truthful revelation of our authentic economic realities which are generous abundant potential for all humanity.
We just need to solve the money deficiency and monopoly problem.
1. THE BANK OF ENGLAND REPORT
This Bank of England report is a “confession” that despite widely held theories almost all our money supply is created out of thin air when banks issue credit as debt with interest due. The film from the bank of England outlining the issues.
The critical admission in this report is the “fractional reserve” economic theory as it is found in all the economic text books is not correct though it is still commonly taught and believed. Money is created from nothing when banks issue debt. It is very simple. The complexity found in text books is to hide the scam.
The Bank of England seems to have just discovered the new economics. Who would believe that?
2. HISTORICAL COURT RULING IN CANADA AGAINST PRIVATE CENTRAL BANKING
3. UK POSITIVE MONEY
Ben Dyson explains money creation
4. CENTURY OF ENSLAVEMENT
James Corbett – An excellent well researched history of the money question.
5. THE MONEY MASTERS
Bill Still – A comprehensive supporting historical analysis of money creation history.
6. MONEY AS DEBT
Animated explanation of money realities
7. THE ROTHSCHILD GANG BANKING CONSPIRACY AND CENTRAL BANKING
8. MONEY REALITY AWARENESS DEVELOPMENTS IN HOLLAND
9. A GREAT BIG MILLIMETRE CRISIS IN A HOODWINKED KINGDOM
A parable to explain the present money/debt crisis by Christopher Brooks
10. ELLEN BROWN
Ellen Brown – author of Web of Debt – is one of the outstanding authors and activists in the US on money realities and public banking.
11. MONEY CREATION DEBATE recently in the UK Parliament.
12. THE GODS OF MONEY – William Engdhal