Richard DesLauriers’ press conference on the 18th April, 2013
by Mary W Maxwell
We were unbelievably lucky at GumshoeNews.com on January 17, 2016. The editor Dee McLachlan hit upon some simple proof that the Tsarnaev trial was unfair. Ah, I hear you say, there was already proof all over the place. True, but this was special. It is enough to turn the case around legally.
Dee’s discovery is that a still photo had been surreptitiously inserted into the official video known as Exhibit 22. That video was presented to the jury as evidence that Jahar was the bomber on April 15, 2013.
That’s bad enough – tampering with evidence – but it had been photoshopped. The part of the picture that included Jahar’s back was cropped out. We can only see his neck, not the white backpack. He needed the missing part of the photo as “exculpatory evidence.” It may have led to an acquittal.
Well, OK, we are feeling happy and relieved to have caught the FBI, or whoever it was. The FBI is well known for planting evidence and hiding evidence. We have caught them in this case – or caught the prosecutor or whoever edited the video. But now what? Let’s review the Marathon situation.
Ten Most Blatant Things (in No Particular Order)
- Jahar was accused of carjacking Dun Meng’s car. This was a necessary part of the frame-up of the Tsarnaev brothers, as Tamerlan allegedly boasted to Meng that he had done the Marathon bombing and killed a cop at MIT.
We can put paid to this story now, as Russ Baker of WhoWhatWhy has shown the ridiculous discrepancies. The FBI announced on April 19 that Tamerlan had told Meng he killed the MIT cop but Meng’s story at that point did not include that bit. Anyway there is other evidence that Meng lied.
- FBI official Richard DesLauriers told the public to look only at photos that he displayed and NOT TO LOOK at other ones. Can you imagine that, in this day and age? Need we ask! What information did the FBI want suppressed? And why?
- There is a video of the older brother Tamerlan being arrested at around 1am on April 19, 2013. He was taken into custody. There is a clear video of the arrest. Tamerlan is lying on the ground and he cries out “Podstava.” That’s Russian for “I am being set-up.”
Yet the media and police have given a crazy story as to how Tamerlan was in a shootout with police, even unto lobbing explosive devices at them. No, it never happened, as anyone can see on the Podstava video.
- The media and medical people also gave false reports about the death of Tamerlan. They said he died of bullets and also of being dragged on the ground when his brother ran over him.
On the face of it, the story of the running-over is incredible. There were numerous police, armed with guns who could easily have shot the tires of the car that the get-away brother was supposedly driving. To allege that he actually escaped, by car, is simply preposterous.
Pause To Discuss
Before I continue the list, I should say that most of the Boston residents apparently fell for the story at first. Perhaps the majority of those still believe it. The reason could be that they are emotionally blocked from learning such a terrible thing as their government’s criminality.
On the other hand, many people have been skeptical from the beginning. A high percentage of New Yorkers – maybe half – now realize that the Arab hijacker story is fake and therefore that the ones in charge on 9-11, such as Cheney and Rumsfeld, must be behind the WTC attacks.
The Internet provides many “alternative websites” – that is, alternative to the mainstream media. So any reader searching “Marathon” can find a lot to suggest that it was an inside job. Unfortunately they also find garbage.
I assume disinformation is placed there to waste the time of sincere investigators and also to cause embarrassment. I see much discussion about some of the amputees having been amputees before 2013, but since I have no way of checking I do not get involved in that sort of research.
- Jahar is said to have found his way to a boat that was in someone’s backyard in Watertown, and used it as a refuge. He allegedly wrote a confession on the wall of the fibreglass boat. This was probably invented by the FBI as a way of casting Jahar in the role of religiously-motivated terrorist.
There is at least one error in the boat-writing. He states that his brother is dead. Yet at the point at which Jahar (allegedly) ran him over – or as it was later adjusted to: “dragged him in the wheel of he car,” — he could not have known that Tamerlan died.
- The two Tsarnaevs are said to have killed a cop who was sitting in his cruise car at MIT, namely Sean Collier. The motive for this very daring act – by two brothers who had not previously been reputed to be violent – was simply to steal the man’s gun.
The nature of the proof used to convict Jahar of this murder was some combination of the putative confession that Tamerlan made to his carjackee, plus the evidence from a surveillance camera. The video from that camera shows, from a great distance, two humans walking to a car (said to be a police cruiser but not visibly recognizable as such). There was also a questionable witness who did not get questioned.
- As mentioned, the FBI asked for the public’s help in identifying who did the bombing. Even when they showed a photo of two suspects whom they labeled “Suspect 1 and Suspect 2,” they pretended they did not know the two guys in these pictures.
But immediately the mother in Russia said that her older son had been in contact with the FBI for years. (It is likely that he was an FBI informant. Many persons who are not US citizens get roped into serving the FBI and are even used in sting operations.) Eventually the FBI had to confess that they did know them. Yet they were not held accountable for lying.
- There was a roundup of all Jahar’s friends. Several of them were arrested and jailed. Their crimes consisted of lying to the FBI, stealing from Jahar’s room in the college dormitory, and hiding evidence – all crimes that the FBI did themselves.
An odd feature of the case is that at least one of the friends was tried in July 2014, for hiding goods belonging to Jahar. Since Jahar had not yet been tried and could of course have come out of the case as innocent, why assume that the boy down the hall in the dorm was a knowing obstructor of justice?
Another aspect of the roundup is that it included a boxing buddy of Tamerlan, a 27-year-old Chechen in Florida, Ibraghim Todashev. The FBI killed him point blank at home.
- When aunts and uncles came to the US in order to give character statements about Jahar at his sentencing hearing, they were greeted at the airport by FBI and kept under control, not allowed to talk with anyone. They had to wear uncomfortable ankle bracelets. They could not socialize with “the prisoner” which is simply unheard of as they are his family.
- One aunt who was in Russia when the “defense team” came to talk to Jahar’s parents, prior to the trial, has reported that she and others tried to get these lawyers to look at exculpatory evidence – such as the Podstava video that proves there was no shooting of police by Tamerlan in Watertown.
They looked away. This aunt, Maret Tsarnaeva, says also that a social worker named Charlene, who attended the visit on the payroll of the US, said “We all know he is innocent but we have been told to advise Jahar not to resist conviction.” The stated reason – and Maret has signed an affidavit to this effect and sent it to Judge O’Toole – is that there was pressure from the highest levels of government.
Commentary: My Opinion of the Case
I am a Bostonian who has watched this from a distance. I knew from the minute I heard about it that it was a false flag.
Of course that can only be an opinion. My reasoning was that it was an outdoor event, the Marathon, where people are supposed to feel the safest. It is wholesome family recreation.
That made me think of the bomb at the Atlanta Olympics in 1996. For a while, a man named Jewell was blamed (he was a security guard at the stadium) but the case was dropped. Then it was decided that Eric Rudolph did it. This was because he avowedly blew up an abortion clinic and a lesbian bar.
Rudolph was tried and significantly his publicly assigned defense attorney was Judy Clarke, the same person who defended Jahar. She had also defended the Unabomber (who may well be innocent), Ted Kaczinsky. He, admittedly, was put into the MK-Ultra program at Harvard when he was 17.
If by any chance Ted and Eric did what they got convicted for, they must have done so as Manchurian candidates, that is, CIA-programmed assassins.
The Purpose of the Marathon Bombing?
We know that Boston’s Emergency Medical Service Officer Richard Merino gave a lecture 5 years before 2013 on the subject of a Marathon bombing. I assume it was in the planning stages long before Tamerlan or Jahar were chosen as the patsies.
I think the purpose of the event can be discerned from the themes that the media pushes when the event occurs. They pushed the new idea of “sheltering in place” which is tantamount to martial law. This I think was meant to condition people to seeing military trucks on suburban streets.
Yet at the same time the excitement of the bombing and the suggestion by the authorities that people should stay indoors also serve the purpose of causing mass shock. The Powers That be want people to panic. We do this when we invade a foreign nation – as with “shock and awe” in Iraq. It’s fashionable.
Another purpose has to to with divide-and-rule. Choosing Muslim boys meant the fear of religious extremism could be stirred up. This plays in with the narrative about Syrian refugees taking over Europe and establishing Sharia law in place of Western law. It gets us ready for war.
It seems to me that there was also a major plan to mock the law. The behavior of the defense saying of Jahar he did it (“It was him”), the behavior of the prosecution, emphasizing the gory injuries and using fraudulent videos; and especially the behavior of the judge, sealing up the records that presumably would have prevented a conviction, was a wonder to behold.
Other lawyers around the country must have absorbed the message “Courts are no longer interested in justice or the rights of citizens, much less do they want to pursue truth. Due process is for members of the bleeding hearts club.”
What To Do
It’s the plan to destroy law that gets me. We can’t live if law gets destroyed. I wish to tell everyone to watch out for what the Bozos are doing. They are very sick people. And they are clever. But I am clever, too. You are clever, too. The Bozos are extremely outnumbered. We must reject their designs on us.
In three of my books I have written at length about what to do. Those books are: Prosecution for Treason (2011), Consider the Lilies (2013), and Fraud Upon the Court (2015).
Here I’ll list only the steps that can be taken legally in regard to the Marathon case and the fact that a 22-year-old Jahar is no doubt in danger of death in Supermax Prison in Colorado. All of these may take persuasion of the public and I am not optimistic about that. But I ask law professionals to jump in and act. Set an example. Don’t be shy. Just do your job!
- Lay charges with police, or report to state grand juries, any illegal acts that have been committed, such as the aforementioned tampering with video evidence.
- File for injunctions to stop the continuance of behaviors such as the persecution of Jahar’s family in Russia (which is a specialty of the FBI – ask me about the family of Malcolm X).
- Have the Massachusetts legislature, or the Boston City Council, set up an investigation sufficient to get subpoena power to summon persons such as the carjackee Dun Meng to answer questions.
- Encourage laypersons to set up a Truth Committee to act as receivers of information or confession from anyone. For example, it was said that the FBI seized many person’s videos. We want any such person to come forward and report what was done.
- Act on behalf of the Tsarnarev family by filing two civil rights suits — a federal one for Jahar under 18 USC 242 “Whoever under color of any law…subjects any person to the deprivation of any rights…” and a state or federal suit for the wrongful death of Tamerlan who was killed in custody.
- File a complaint with the relevant Bar Association for the disbarment of any lawyer who has acted wrongly in the trial of Jahar, or earlier in the piece.
- Investigate the foreign control that is placed on the US government in such a way as to cause members of government to forget their oath of office. If bullies are intimidating us, we need to publicize this maximally.
- File a writ of error coram nobis with the US District Court of the District of Massachusetts for the fraud perpetrated by many members of the court in the trial of Jahar. This will lead to a setting aside of the April 2015 judgment and will free Jahar immediately.
- Seek from the House of Representatives an impeachment of Judge O’Toole and the US Attorney General for outlandish SAM’s placed on Jahar due to his being a “Muslim terrorist.”
- Encourage citizen’s arrest, if the police will not do their job (but I’ll bet they will) re the arrest of any and all of the persons who have committed crimes in relation to the Marathon bombing.
As for which crimes are worth considering, my fave is treason. Let’s recognize that treason did not come to a halt in the nineteenth century. It is being committed every time persons within the US, who owe allegiance to the US, act to harm the population. I would say it is clear the FBI official Richard DesLauriers committed treason by telling people not to look for evidence in a major crime case.
Happily, there is no statute of limitations on treason.
–Mary W Maxwell lives in Adelaide and writes for Gumshoe News. Please see her Youtube videos at her channel, Mary W Maxwell.